Do we disclose any information to outside parties? | Third party links
California O.P.P.A.C. | Children’s O.P.P.A.C.
The term ‘Atlantic Bridge, Atlantic Bridge dba LiquidSilverPublishing.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 10509 Sedgegrass Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46235. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We collect information from you when:
- You register on our site
- Place an order
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Respond to a survey or fill out a form
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter:
- E-mail address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Credit card information
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience, (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website, (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service, (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions, (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails, (the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.)
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- Help us remember and process the items in your shopping cart.
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into their ‘my account’ and going to Edit Customer Contact Info.
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Liquid Silver Publishing
10509 Sedgegrass Dr
Indianapolis, IN 46235